Iran’s “mistreatment” of prominent rights lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh makes Tehran look worse in the eyes of the world, Nobel peace laureate Shirin Ebadi and six rights groups said on Wednesday.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh, on an indefinite hunger strike since October 17, 2012! Her health is at SERIOUS RISK!
- Reza Khandan (via Facebook): After weeks I was finally [permitted] a cubicle visit with Nasrin on Tuesday.
- Happy Birthday to you dear Mehraveh!
- Nasrin Sotoudeh Transferred Back to the General Ward in Evin Prison
- Nasrin Sotoudeh Denied Visitation Yet Again, on the 33rd Day of Her Hunger Strike