RSF, November 6, 2012: Nasrin Sotoudeh, a jailed human rights lawyer who defended several imprisoned journalists, was meanwhile transferred to Section 209, Evin prison’s security wing, on 31 October, five days after the European Parliament announced it was awarding her this year’s Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought. read more http://en.rsf.org/iran-imprisoned-women-journalists-and-06-11-2012,43636.html
- Nasrin Sotoudeh, on an indefinite hunger strike since October 17, 2012! Her health is at SERIOUS RISK!
- Reza Khandan (via Facebook): After weeks I was finally [permitted] a cubicle visit with Nasrin on Tuesday.
- Happy Birthday to you dear Mehraveh!
- Nasrin Sotoudeh Transferred Back to the General Ward in Evin Prison
- Nasrin Sotoudeh Denied Visitation Yet Again, on the 33rd Day of Her Hunger Strike