Open Letter from Iranian Women’s Rights Activists to the Tehran Prosecutor: We Hold the Judiciary Responsible for the Consequences of Nasrin Sotoudeh’s Hunger Strike http://www.we-change.org/english/spip.php?article965&fb_source=message
- Nasrin Sotoudeh, on an indefinite hunger strike since October 17, 2012! Her health is at SERIOUS RISK!
- Reza Khandan (via Facebook): After weeks I was finally [permitted] a cubicle visit with Nasrin on Tuesday.
- Happy Birthday to you dear Mehraveh!
- Nasrin Sotoudeh Transferred Back to the General Ward in Evin Prison
- Nasrin Sotoudeh Denied Visitation Yet Again, on the 33rd Day of Her Hunger Strike