Reza Khandan:I was just informed that following 19 days in solitary confinement, Nasrin was transferred back to Evin’s general women’s ward. She is back with the other women political prisoners.This is the only news we have received. Unfortunately, we have no news of her physical condition and wellbeing. We are awaiting more detailed reports from the prison.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh, on an indefinite hunger strike since October 17, 2012! Her health is at SERIOUS RISK!
- Reza Khandan (via Facebook): After weeks I was finally [permitted] a cubicle visit with Nasrin on Tuesday.
- Happy Birthday to you dear Mehraveh!
- Nasrin Sotoudeh Transferred Back to the General Ward in Evin Prison
- Nasrin Sotoudeh Denied Visitation Yet Again, on the 33rd Day of Her Hunger Strike